Bank of America Short Sale Testimonial from our Client on Zillow

Read our client Eboni's review on zillow below. 

http://www.zillow.com/profile/NateTheRealtor/Reviews/

"I had a condo that I could no longer afford. I filed bankruptcy back in 2009 so the condo had been sitting there since then, almost 3 years. I received a post card from Nate about doing a short sale and how they had been successful in my condo complex. I gave him a call. He was professional and was quick to get started. Any time I emailed him or called, he was quick to respond. The short sale went through in about 2 months from the day I contacted him. I have never been more impressed then I was with Nate and the 12:45 team who assisted him on the short sale. Everyone I talked to on the time, was professional and handled themselves with class. I would still be stuck with this condo if it wasn't for Nate. I would recommend him to anyone who is thinking of doing a short sale. Now I am burden free and I owe it all to Nate and the 12:45 team. Great Job Nate!"